Frequently Asked Questions
Jesus Calms the Storm Coloring Card in Spanish for Children
This origami inspired card has four panels which create an endless loop and teach kids the story of Jesus Calming the storm. The wording on each panel is listed below and is based on Matthew 8:23 - 27
- Panel 1: Jesus and his disciples got into the boat to travel across the lake (Spanish which is printed on the card: Jesús y sus discípulos se metieron en el bote para cruzar el lago - Mateo 8:23)
- Panel 2: Without warning a fierce storm came up (Spanish: Sin aviso, una tormenta muy fuerte se acercó - Mateo 8:24)
- Panel 3: the disciples couldn't believe Jesus was sleeping (Spanish: Los discípulos no creían que Jesús estuviera dormido - Mateo 8:25
- Panel 4: Jesus calmed the storm just by speaking (Spanish: Jesús calmó la tormenta simplemente por hablar - Mateo 8:26-27
The origami design gets children's attention which makes it far more likely that this card will be continue to teach children this story, plus they can color or decorate it with stickers.
Frequently asked questions
- What size is the card? It measures 6 x 6 inches which we have found to be the best size for smaller hands.
- How sturdy is the card? It is made out of 100 lb. premium uncoated cover which is a little thicker than a deck of cards. In tests this size card has held up to hundreds of folds, however they are made of paper so they can be torn apart as with any paper product. Depending on the age of the children receiving the card, it can be helpful to fold the card once through prior to handing it to them. This is especially true if you are using the card with 3 or 4 year olds.
- How long does it take to arrive? We normally ship orders the same day and orders are delivered in 1-5 days to anywhere in the United States. Outside the US varies widely. Australia and Europe take 7-10 days for delivery.
Q - How do I qualify for free shipping?
A - All orders over $50 that are shipped to the United States qualify for free shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days.
Q - How long before I receive my order?
A - If you live in the United States your order will deliver in 3-4 days if you selected Priority Mail or you qualified for free shipping. International orders vary by country. The most common international countries are: England, Australia, New Zealand and western Europe take 7 to 10 days. This does not apply to custom printed orders.
Q - What are Memory Cross cards made of and how durable are they?
A - The small Memory Cross cards are printed on 10 point coated board (think playing cards). The larger cards which measure 6 x 6 inches are printed on 100 lb. uncoated cover (think Hallmark card). We've tested each size and they hold up to hundreds of folds. The larger cards hold up longer because the "hinges" that allow them to fold are larger. We've tested the larger cards to fold over 500 times. That being said it is still important for the cards to be folded properly. Most children can figure it out on their own but if you are giving them to 4 or 4 year olds we recommend that you show them how it works. If you do not know how they work, we've created a video that you can watch by clicking here.
Q - What guarantee do you offer?
A - Memory Cross offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy for any reason. We even pick up the cost of shipping the product back. Here is the link to our full return policy.
Q - Can cards be customized?