Frequently Asked Questions
Scriptures from the book of Romans have been used for centuries to lead people into a relationship with Jesus. Memory Cross has created Roman Road Scripture cards in a creative format that people love to receive. Use it to share the salvation message with people around you. Also makes a great tool for Scripture memorization. Size: 3 3/8 x 3 3/8
The verses in this pack are:
- Card 1: Romans 6:23 and 3:23 on card one - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. and For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Card 2: Romans 5:8-9. But God demonstrated his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!
- Card 3: Romans 10:13 and 10: 9-10. Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is wit your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
- Card 4: Romans 3: 10-12. There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.
- Card 5: Romans 3:20; 5:1. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. Therefore, since we have been justified through faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Card 6: Romans 11:36. For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. Prayer: Dear God, I know that I have sinned and that you died for me as payment for my sins. I confess that you are Lord, that you died on a cross and rose from the dead. I place my trust in you and thank you for your wonderful grace and mercy. Amen
The video below shows how each Memory Cross folds.
Q - How do I qualify for free shipping?
A - All orders over $50 that are shipped to the United States qualify for free shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days.
Q - How long before I receive my order?
A - If you live in the United States your order will deliver in 3-4 days if you selected Priority Mail or you qualified for free shipping. International orders vary by country. The most common international countries are: England, Australia, New Zealand and western Europe take 7 to 10 days. This does not apply to custom printed orders.
Q - What are Memory Cross cards made of and how durable are they?
A - The small Memory Cross cards are printed on 10 point coated board (think playing cards). The larger cards which measure 6 x 6 inches are printed on 100 lb. uncoated cover (think Hallmark card). We've tested each size and they hold up to hundreds of folds. The larger cards hold up longer because the "hinges" that allow them to fold are larger. We've tested the larger cards to fold over 500 times. That being said it is still important for the cards to be folded properly. Most children can figure it out on their own but if you are giving them to 4 or 4 year olds we recommend that you show them how it works. If you do not know how they work, we've created a video that you can watch by clicking here.
Q - What guarantee do you offer?
A - Memory Cross offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy for any reason. We even pick up the cost of shipping the product back. Here is the link to our full return policy.
Q - Can cards be customized?