Family Pack #1: Andy's favorite verses! 24 verses to a pack size: 3 3/8 x 3 3/8
Frequently Asked Questions
The verses in Family Pack 1 (all in NIV)
- 1 John 4:7 - Dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
- Acts 1:8 - But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the Earth.
- Psalm 139: 13-14 - For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
- John 14:6 - Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
- Ephesians 2: 8-9 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is a gift of God, not by works so that no one can boast.
- Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Colossians 3:23-24 - Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice
- 1 John 1: 9-10 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and His word has no place in our lives.
- James 2:18 - But someone will say, "you have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
- Hebrews 11:1, 6 - Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek Him.
- Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Ephesians 4:29 - Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
- Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
- Ephesians 5: 1-2 - Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- Matthew 28: 18-20 - Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
- Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Galatians 6:9 - Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
- John 10:9-10 - I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may find life and have it to the full.
- 2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
- 1 Timothy 4:12 - Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love in faith and in purity.
- Philippians 4:13 - I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
Q - How do I qualify for free shipping?
A - All orders over $50 that are shipped to the United States qualify for free shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days.
Q - How long before I receive my order?
A - If you live in the United States your order will deliver in 3-4 days if you selected Priority Mail or you qualified for free shipping. International orders vary by country. The most common international countries are: England, Australia, New Zealand and western Europe take 7 to 10 days. This does not apply to custom printed orders.
Q - What are Memory Cross cards made of and how durable are they?
A - The small Memory Cross cards are printed on 10 point coated board (think playing cards). The larger cards which measure 6 x 6 inches are printed on 100 lb. uncoated cover (think Hallmark card). We've tested each size and they hold up to hundreds of folds. The larger cards hold up longer because the "hinges" that allow them to fold are larger. We've tested the larger cards to fold over 500 times. That being said it is still important for the cards to be folded properly. Most children can figure it out on their own but if you are giving them to 4 or 4 year olds we recommend that you show them how it works. If you do not know how they work, we've created a video that you can watch by clicking here.
Q - What guarantee do you offer?
A - Memory Cross offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy for any reason. We even pick up the cost of shipping the product back. Here is the link to our full return policy.
Q - Can cards be customized?