Custom Printed Take The Quiz Halloween Gospel Tract For Children
This option is for the Take The Quiz Halloween Tract imprinted with your church's information on the back panel. Once we receive the order we'll send you an email asking for the information you want to be printed on the back of the card.
All custom orders must be placed by September 25th and will be shipped by October 15th.
Designed to reach parents and older kids this card challenges their knowledge. The first three questions are about Halloween:
- When did kids start trick-or-treating?
- How many miles of Candy Corn are sold?
- How many pounds of candy are bought at Halloween?
The last two questions are some amazing facts about us and lead into panel 4:
- How many hairs are on your head?
- How much DNA is in your body?
Panel 3 answers the questions
- Around 1600 in Scotland
- 105,000 miles. Enough to go around the world 4.25 times
- 600 million pounds of candy are bought each year during Halloween
- you have between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on your head
- If all the DNA in our body was stretched end to end you would have 10 billion miles. Enough to go to the sun and back over 61 times.
Panel 4 says that you are a miracle and loved by God and uses two Scripture verses: John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Psalm 139:14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.
There is room on panel 4 to write a note or put in the name and address of your church.
Finally, there is a link for people who might want to know more. You can see this page by clicking here.