Frequently Asked Questions
Helping Children Memorize Scripture
Memorizing Scripture can literally change a child's life forever. There are so many benefits to helping kids memorize Bible verses.
Memory Cross cards are one of the best ways for children to put God's Word in their hearts and minds. The four panels break Scripture into small, easy to learn sections and the interactive nature of the card keeps kids reading the verse over and over again. If you would like to know more about the benefits of Scripture Memorization we wrote a blog post you'll want to check out.
This pack contains the following Scriptures:
- Hebrews 12: 1b-2a ESV - and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith.
- Romans 8: 37-39 NIV - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present no the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Proverbs 4: 20-22 NIV - My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life and those who find them and health to a man's whole body.
- Psalm 46:1 NIV - God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Mark 16:15 NIV - He said to them, Go int all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
- Mark 10:27 NIV - Jesus looked at them and said, "with man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."
- Jeremiah 29:11 NIV - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- 2 timothy 3:15 ESV - from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
Also included in this pack:
- The 10 Commandments - You shall have no other Gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Honor your father and your mother. You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. You shall not covet.
- The books of the Bible (Special request can swap out the Protestant for Catholic version)
- Two blank Memory Cross cards which allow your kids to write down and memorize any verse.
About Memory Cross Scripture Memory Cards
- Size: 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 except blank cards which are 3 x 4.5
- Printed in four color process
- Paper is 10 point card stock (think deck of playing cards)
- Each card has four panels that make a never ending loop
- Panel 3 makes a cross. On some designs panel 4 is the cross
- Cards have been tested to fold at least 100 times, however if your kids have not seen the way it folds we recommend that you show them. Each panel folds back to reveal the next panel. If a child pulls it they can tear the card apart. It's made of paper, not steal!
- Recommended for children ages 4/5 or up. We make larger coloring cards which are 6 x 6 for younger children.
In the video below Andy Lambert demonstrates how the card folds and what makes it such a special way to help children memorize Scripture.
Q - How do I qualify for free shipping?
A - All orders over $50 that are shipped to the United States qualify for free shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days.
Q - How long before I receive my order?
A - If you live in the United States your order will deliver in 3-4 days if you selected Priority Mail or you qualified for free shipping. International orders vary by country. The most common international countries are: England, Australia, New Zealand and western Europe take 7 to 10 days. This does not apply to custom printed orders.
Q - What are Memory Cross cards made of and how durable are they?
A - The small Memory Cross cards are printed on 10 point coated board (think playing cards). The larger cards which measure 6 x 6 inches are printed on 100 lb. uncoated cover (think Hallmark card). We've tested each size and they hold up to hundreds of folds. The larger cards hold up longer because the "hinges" that allow them to fold are larger. We've tested the larger cards to fold over 500 times. That being said it is still important for the cards to be folded properly. Most children can figure it out on their own but if you are giving them to 4 or 4 year olds we recommend that you show them how it works. If you do not know how they work, we've created a video that you can watch by clicking here.
Q - What guarantee do you offer?
A - Memory Cross offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy for any reason. We even pick up the cost of shipping the product back. Here is the link to our full return policy.
Q - Can cards be customized?