Now, more than ever children and adults need to hear God's Word and message that he still loves and cares for them.
Memory Cross continues to operate a scaled-back operation. We are shipping most orders that come in before 3 PM the same day. If your order was over $35 then you received free shipping, which will be sent out by Priority Mail. Delivery time is normally 1-3 days (USA only). Orders under $35 are normally sent by the USPS first class which should deliver 1-5 days from the time you place your order.
We are following the CDC guidelines, which can be found here.
We know in many parts of the country it is tough but there are some things that we can do to help.
- Reach out to people (not physically, preferably) to see if they need any help, especially older people you know.
- Send out cards to children, friends, and family. A simple note can make a difference.
- If you can, donate your time or money. I've heard donations are down by 50% in some churches and at least locally our organizations that serve the needy are hurting for money and volunteers.
- Donate blood. The Red Cross is providing a safe environment to donate some much-needed blood.
- Pray, first that this might pass quickly and then that God may use this to change the hearts and minds of America.
Symptoms of the COVID-19