If you are teaching Sunday School, Children's Church, Vacation Bible School or just looking for some resources to help you bring children into a relationship with Jesus, here are some of our favorite. Most of the links we either know personally, have worked with them or used their material. The reason we mention that is that these are trusted sources with good information, programs and activities.
- Sunday School Lessons for Children and Adults Jesus is all provides a variety of resources to help children grow into a relationship with Jesus. There are free resources, a subscription option for Sunday School lessons and a store. Be sure to check out their excellent resources.
- Ministry-to-Children - Started in 2007 by Tony Kummer it has grown into a powerhouse site for children's ministry, presently ranked the 18,507 most popular site in the United States. Tony's site gets almost 700,000 visitors a month. The site provides free resources on almost any subject you can think of related to children's ministry and if by some chance they have not written about it, send them an email and they'll create a resource. Great resource for Sunday School, children's Church and more.
- Truth for Kids - Providing resources for the spiritual development of children. Including crafts, teaching resources, devotions and Bible studies.
- Danielle's Place - What Tony's site provides in the way of lessons, Danielle's Place offers in Bible crafts. Started in 1996 Carolyn and her team have created a craft on about every subject, Christian anyway. She offers free crafts and a membership site which is $23.95 a year for individual and $47.95 a year for a church membership.
- Kid's Sunday School Place offers crafts, games, lessons, puzzles, skits, songs and much more in a free and paid subscription. They serve people in 140 countries. Membership starts at $39 for an individual membership and $98 for a group membership.
- Sunday School Network - Bible curriculum and resources for children of all ages.