Frequently Asked Questions
This pack is designed to help your children memorize Scripture. Contains one of the following cards in NIV except for Psalm 23:
- 1 John 4:7 - Pack of 24 available 10045
- Ephesians 2: 8-9 - pack of 24 available 10048
- Jeremiah 29: 11 - Pack of 24 available 10046
- John 14:6 - Pack of 24 available 10026
- Matthew 28: 18-20 - Pack of 24 available 10041
- Matthew 4: 18-20 - Pack of 24 available 10033
- Philippians 4: 4 - Pack of 24 available 10043
- Psalm 46: 10 - Pack of 24 available 10052
- Psalm 23 KJV - Pack of 24 available 10034
- John 3: 16 - Pack of 24 available 10019
- 10 Commandments - Pack of 24 available 10076
- Fruit of the Spirit - Pack of 24 available 10204
Here are some of the advantages to memorizing Scripture with Memory Cross:
- Unique origami design makes children want to learn verses. In fact, many can't put them down.
- Verses are broken down into 4 panels making it easier to remember each verse.
- Each of the 4 parts of the verse is on a panel so it is easier to think about how that part of the verse applies to our lives.
Chuck Swindoll wrote, "I know of no other single practice in the Christian life more rewarding, practically speaking than Scripture memorization. . . . No other single exercise pays greater spiritual dividends! Your prayer life will be strengthened. Your witnessing will be sharper and much more effective. Your attitudes and outlook will begin to change. Your mind will become alert and observant. Your confidence and assurance will be enhanced. Your faith will be solidified" (Growing Strong in the Seasons of Life [Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1994], p. 61).
Rick Warren in the Purpose Driven Life listed the benefits of memorizing Bible verses as follows:
- Resist temptation
- Make wise decisions
- Reduce Stress
- Build confidence
- Offer good advice
- Share your faith
That's a pretty good gift to give kids. The video below shows how Memory Cross folds.
Q - How do I qualify for free shipping?
A - All orders over $50 that are shipped to the United States qualify for free shipping and will arrive in 3-4 days.
Q - How long before I receive my order?
A - If you live in the United States your order will deliver in 3-4 days if you selected Priority Mail or you qualified for free shipping. International orders vary by country. The most common international countries are: England, Australia, New Zealand and western Europe take 7 to 10 days. This does not apply to custom printed orders.
Q - What are Memory Cross cards made of and how durable are they?
A - The small Memory Cross cards are printed on 10 point coated board (think playing cards). The larger cards which measure 6 x 6 inches are printed on 100 lb. uncoated cover (think Hallmark card). We've tested each size and they hold up to hundreds of folds. The larger cards hold up longer because the "hinges" that allow them to fold are larger. We've tested the larger cards to fold over 500 times. That being said it is still important for the cards to be folded properly. Most children can figure it out on their own but if you are giving them to 4 or 4 year olds we recommend that you show them how it works. If you do not know how they work, we've created a video that you can watch by clicking here.
Q - What guarantee do you offer?
A - Memory Cross offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy for any reason. We even pick up the cost of shipping the product back. Here is the link to our full return policy.
Q - Can cards be customized?