When preaching and private talk are not available, you need to have a tract ready. Choose tracts that reflect God's love and the more unique the more likely it is to be read. A gospel tract may touch someone's life for eternity, therefore, do not go out without your tracts. - Charles Spurgeon
God has been very clear in His Word that He wants us to go forth and spread the Word to the world. It is part of our duty as Christians to try to reach as many people as possible in sharing the word of God. But I know some of us struggle to start a conversation about this topic. In this case, we highly recommend that you use Gospel Tracts. Gospel Tracts are so-called “silent witnesses” and are known to be an excellent tool for telling others about Jesus.
So, here are 5 super easy ideas on where to give out Gospel Tracts:
- Coffee Shop or Restaurant - Leave a gospel tract with your tip at the table in a coffee or restaurant before you go out or you can hand one to your waiter/waitress as you thank him/her for his/her services for you.
- Postage Paid Envelopes – If you have a stack of business reply envelopes, you can put a tract inside them and send them out. Every envelope you send out is an opportunity to share the word of Jesus to the person who opens it, who may need to hear about the gift of Salvation. After all these are pre-paid envelopes, you just need to make a small effort to mail them.
3. Taxi, Train or Bus – If you are commuting to work or school every day then it would be just so easy for you to leave a Gospel Tract on the backseat of the taxi or on your bus or train seat when you’re leaving it.
4. Reading Materials on a Waiting Room - Tucked a Gospel Tract inside the magazines, books or newspapers while in waiting rooms. You’d be surprised at how many people you could potentially reach in just one waiting room with a pile of reading materials.
5. Event Favors or Souvenirs – Give out something more valuable than small trinkets to your guests on your event by including Gospel Tracts in your loot bags or in your giveaway boxes. Make it more personalized by customizing its design according to your event’s theme or motif.
Just a short reminder. Make sure that your Gospel Tracts contain church contact information like the phone number, website, and address so that if a person needs more information they can easily find you. And more than anything else, PRAY over your Gospel Tracts. Pray that God will minister to anyone who gets to read your Gospel Tracts and that they will come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
So, Go and start sharing the love of God one Gospel Tract at a time.
Need some materials for a Mission Trip? Click here to discover Gospel Tracts for Mission Trips