Take The Quiz Halloween Gospel Tract For Children - size: 3 3/8 square
Designed to reach parents and older kids this card challenges their knowledge. The first three questions are about Halloween:
- When did kids start trick-or-treating?
- How many miles of Candy Corn are sold?
- How many pounds of candy are bought at Halloween?
The last two questions are some amazing facts about us and lead into panel 4:
- How many hairs are on your head?
- How much DNA is in your body?
Panel 3 answers the questions
- Around 1600 in Scotland
- 105,000 miles. Enough to go around the world 4.25 times
- 600 million pounds of candy are bought each year during Halloween
- you have between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on your head
- If all the DNA in our body was stretched end to end you would have 10 billion miles. Enough to go to the sun and back over 61 times.
Panel 4 says that you are a miracle and loved by God and uses two Scripture verses: John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Psalm 139:14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.
There is room on panel 4 to write a note or put in the name and address of your church.
Finally, there is a link for people who might want to know more. You can see this page by clicking here.